Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Forty and counting . . .

Ah the blessing of the internet and job searches. I've found over 40 positions relevant to my experience just this morning. I remember just a few years ago, resources for finding jobs were quite different and finding ten positions in a single day would have been spectacular. Of course, back then, if I applied to that many companies, I was pretty much guaranteed one of them would pan out. With the modern world, there are so many applicants there is no guarantee that my resume will make it to the decision maker, let alone get me an interview.

Anyway. This morning has proven to be pretty busy. Most of these positions required me to fill out extensive job histories and answer a few job specific questions. I have to remain hopeful.

No comments: