Friday, February 06, 2009

Barbecue Bacon, What Next?

I didn't find this without some direction. I am always looking for something new. Unfortunately, there isn't always something that sings to me. Most of the time I approach these new ideas with extreme caution. Well. This is something that looks like it would be an excellent appetizer on one of those days I've set aside for Brisket. A smoked brisket takes about nine hours and I get hungry while I make that effort.


INTRODUCING THE BACON EXPLOSION

2 comments:

Mr. said...

.

I know I'm the one who told you about this, but (possible endings to follow)

a) don't you think it's time to seek help?
b) what about a twelve-step meat program?
c) you have so much to live for!

necrodancer said...

a) I need more help than anyone could even imagine.

b) Prepared properly, meat has proven to be a satisfactory vehicle for protien.

c) It's all about the food.