Monday, November 01, 2010

Grateful For A Wonderful Wife

The first thing I need to realize is that I would not be who I am today without my most important friend. She has been a major part of my life for over 20 years. Every big and little development, every aspect of my life, she has been there. When I get discouraged, she is there. When I want to celebrate, she is there. Yes, Jennifer is my everything. I love her and am very grateful for who she is.

I am grateful for her creativity. To everything in this life there is the way most people would do it and then there's a creative way to do it. Creativity lends to a much more fulfilling life. Why do we have to be just so when we can be better?

I am grateful for her brilliance. Quick thinking has been a Hallmark of our life together. New ideas for making everything better and more livable.

I am grateful for her loving heart. Even when things seem to be just about as unbearable as they could be, she has shown how much she cares.

No comments: