Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Who is there for him?

I have a friend whose wife decided that she didn't want to be married anymore. They have two children, a daughter and son, and my friend is one of the most gentle, caring men I know. He loves his wife and treats her better than most men treat their wives. I cannot begin to suggest why she wants out of the relationship but I am afraid that this is going to make a calloused, bitter person out of my friend.

He has determined that they cannot afford two lawers so his wife is going to have a lawyer and he will represent himself. Oh, I hope I can convince him to do different.

2 comments:

GPV said...

Poor guy,convince him,or she's going to destroy him.I've been through that,I didn't make a good defense and I had to fight twice as hard later.

necrodancer said...

I think that I've convinced him that it would be better for him and his family if he were to get a lawyer. I hope he follows through.