Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Have you ever had one of those days?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wrong Side Of The Bed

Wrong side of the bed
Raining on my parade
A week full of Mondays
Singing the blues

Wrong side of the bed
Too much to do and
Too little time for it
Nothing going right

Wrong side of the bed
The mirror broken
By an ink black cat
Walking under a ladder

Wrong side of the bed
Nothing to do but
Crawl back in
And try again
©
2004, by Joseph Rohrbach
Sometimes I wonder if I would have been better off staying put. I know better though. Life is a wonderful experience and I'll never feel the wonders of existence peeking at the world from under my duvet.

3 comments:

GPV said...

Yes it does happen,the wrong day.
Maybe it's just so you can appreciate the better days,when you
don't notice them because they're so numerous.
After a day like this you're glad to get back to normal.

necrodancer said...

Our lives are full of ups and downs. If it weren't for the downs, how would we know and enjoy the ups? Yes, the bad days are so few that sometimes we don't recognize how wonderful life really is.

Nattie said...

Where did this crazy horse buckle under the weight???
Hehhehehehe....I am glad my foot wasn't under the wagon....