Saturday, December 20, 2008

Achieve Inner Peace

Many of us are stressed. We live a life completely full of stress. Although many of the stresses we feel are beyond our control we can introduce some calm to our lives simply by following the advice Doctor Phil recently shared on his show. He said, “the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished.”

So, I looked around my house this morning before heading out to finish my Christmas preparations just to see what things I might have started and hadn’t finished. Wouldn’t you know it, there were a few things I could take care of right away. I finished a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey’s Irish Cream, a bottle of Kalua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos and a Hershey’s Chocolate Bar.

You have no idea how great I am feeling right now! Please share Doctor Phil's advice with others who might need help finding that inner peace.

The contents of this entry were blatantly plagiarized, based on an email my sister-in-law sent to my wife. I was just so tickled by the contents of that email that I had to share it here.

No comments: