Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Work History

My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got canned....couldn't concentrate.

Then I worked in the woods as a lumberjack, but I just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe.

After that I tried to be a tailor, but I just wasn't suited for it, mainly because it was a so-so job.

Next I tried working in a muffler factory but that was too exhausting.

Then I tried to be a chef, figured it would add a little spice to my life, but I just didn't have the thyme.

I attempted to be a deli worker, but anyway I sliced it, I couldn't cut the mustard.

My best job was being a musician, but eventually I found I wasn't noteworthy.

I studied a long time to become a doctor, but I didn't have any patience.

Next was a job in a shoe factory; I tried but I just didn't fit in.

I became a professional fisherman, but discovered that I couldn't live on my net income.

I managed to get a good job working for a pool maintenance company, but the work was just too draining.

So then I got a job in a workout center, but they said I wasn't fit for the job.

After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job as an historian, until I realized there was no future in it.

My last job was working at Starbucks, but I had to quit because it was always the same old grind.

SO I RETIRED AND I FOUND I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB

6 comments:

GPV said...

Yes sir,me too.Someone's got to take it on,we might as well sacrifice and endorse the least paid job on earth.After being booted off the shoes business and all that jazz ! From now on we earn some honest pay.
We don't have to lie anymore,finish the cheating and the rat race.Let's relax honestly.

necrodancer said...

The most incredible feeling is waking up in the morning knowing that you will spend the day doing that at which you excel without the worries that maybe you cannot live up to the expectations of a supervisor or board of directors...

GPV said...

I'm worrying a bit though,you think it possible THEY learn about the relief we enjoy and tax that too??

necrodancer said...

I believe that governments are probably looking for ways to quantify the intrinsic value of this relief so they can tax it. When they do, we're all going to be in a world of hurt.

Nattie said...

No more job hopping for you...ehehhehehee~

necrodancer said...

I'm sure there may be at least one or two more jobs out there to try...