- You have a bag that is 45cm long, 18cm wide and 30cm high. If you put them in carefully one at a time, how many standard paperback books can you place in the empty bag?
- Why is it that a man living in Oxford can never be buried in Cambridge?
- Name four things that you cannot eat for breakfast.
- Even if you have never been to France you should be able to say what’s in the centre of Paris.
- 2 fathers and 2 sons go fishing. Each caught a fish but they only landed 3. How come?
- Heres a list of 4 words with something in common: ATOM TIMID LESSON HANDY could WILLOW join the list?
- How come Englishmen use more soap than Irishmen without being noticeably cleaner?
- To everyone’s amazement a swan was seen on the Mekong River. Where had it come from?
- What do the following animals all have in common: Bombay Duck, White Elephant, Guinea Pig, Silk Worm, Firefly?
- What’s so fragile that you break it just by naming it?
A Few Thoughts on the Word of Wisdom
4 days ago