Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Digital Effects


A recent study suggests men whose ring fingers are longer than their index fingers tend to have greater earning power. I guess scientists at Cambridge University have been looking at this relationship for a while.

They tie the amount of testosterone exposure in the womb to the ratio of the ring and index fingers. There is evidence to support the theory that more testosterone exposure may improve rapid decision-making skills and it might be linked with aggression.

The length of your digits might have something to do with how many digits make up your salary? Maybe I should be seeking a meeting with my boss?

5 comments:

Th. said...

.

Well, I should be earning at least double what I am then.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a load to me. ha ha ha.

Craig F said...

My ring finger is significantly longer than my index finger. Maybe I should consider applying at State Farm. Of course, there's another finger I'm thinking of when it comes to them...

Phil's Grill said...

Interesting. Wonder what they do with all this knowledge?
Betty

necrodancer said...

Craig, you'll have to refrain from telling them you think they're number one...